I offer private lessons in my own home yoga studio in Mooloolah Valley, Queensland, Australia.
We are located approximately 1km from the centre of town – our exact address will be provided upon booking a class.
Once you complete payment, I will get in touch with you to organise a time for your private lesson/s that suits you!
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class, so we can discuss your goals and health circumstances.
Lesson Types Available
- This is a dynamic, flowing practice, where yoga asana (or postures) are performed in harmony with breath.
- I cater to beginners and intermediate students.
- If you have no experience of vinyasa, that’s fine! I’ll create an introductory class for you.
- This is the perfect choice if you want to relax and let go of stress and tension.
- Restorative yoga involves the use of props to support the body, and poses are held for between 5-10 minutes to allow the body to fully soften and relax.
- This class will also include a yoga nidra practice – where I take you on a guided rotation around your body to enhance your relaxation.
Pre-Lesson Questionnaire & Consent Form
When you are ready to book a lesson with me, please click here to fill out the pre-lesson questionnaire and consent form.
The information you give me in this questionnaire allows me to create a safer, more effective, and carefully tailored lesson plan for our time together.